Change a Life Forever
For more than 50 years, Camp Carl has been a Christian camp that focuses on sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ. Along with providing an amazing camping experience and loving kids like crazy, we emphasize sharing the truths of God’s word, and making a lasting impact on future generations.
Where your gift goes
- Your donations make a difference! You have 3 donation options.
- You can enable a child to experience Camp Carl through your sponsorship.
- You can sponsor an entire cabin.
- You can give to the general Camp Carl Fund to help allow us to maintain the high quality of our camp, and develop it for future generations.
- Camp Carl is owned by The Chapel, which is a non-profit organization. So, your donation is tax-deductible..
Mail or call in your gift
You can mail in a check or money order payable to:
8054 Calvin Rd.
Ravenna, OH 44266
- A receipt will be mailed within 1 week. To give via credit card (Mastercard, Visa, Discover, or America Express) call our office directly.
- For more information, or to give over the phone, please contact Amy Santuomo at 330.315.5665. Office hours: 9-5 PM Tuesday-Friday.
Stocks and mutual funds
Donating stock or mutual funds is a great way to help impact kids! Giving is simple and has a number of valuable financial benefits:
- You can donate appreciated stocks, bonds or mutual funds
- Total value of stock upon transfer is tax-deductible
- There is no obligation to pay any capital gains taxes on the appreciation
For more information contact your tax or legal advisor. For charity account information, contact Colleen Koladzinski, Director of Stewardship Development 330.315.5465 email@example.com
Any donation questions? Please call 330-315-5665.